21 December 2018

INTRODUCTION




A beginning is the time for taking the most
delicate care that the balances are correct.

             - Frank Herbert




I would like to start off by thanking you for checking out my blog. Bear with me, I am still figuring this out.

My name is Simón Ducos. I like to take photographs. I shoot both digital and film, and have a fair collection of cameras to help me pursue my hobby. My aim with this blog is to store all my work as well as the thought process I have before, during, and after taking an image.

Some of the photos I will post here will already be on my Instagram, @s.ducosphotos (https://www.instagram.com/s.ducosphotos/). My posting schedule is very random. School sucks.

I hope you enjoy my blog, and learn something along the way. 

Simón.

No comments:

Post a Comment